Open up your entire home to relax, play, socialize, and create with this self-paced online course. It’s the wise-friend-holding-your-hand-all-the-way method to gradually rid yourself of clutter once and for all.
What’s more, we’ll show you how to make back the price of this course in the very first lesson!
- Have room to enjoy relationships in a relaxing environment with more peace, room and less bickering!
- Create the space to enjoy a hobby or passion. Setting up a craft area, or a place for yoga or practicing an instrument.
- Turn a cluttered room into an office and finally launch that home-based business
- Clear everything and travel the world or move house to a dream location
Take away the mess and you reduce your stress.
Get started on your decluttering efforts for only $99
Is This Right for You?
If one of these scenarios sounds like you, then you’re in the right place:
- You are ready for a big life change (kids leaving home, new job, moving, early retirement). You want to modify your home to support your new lifestyle goals.
- You just inherited a house, or what seems like a house, full of possessions. You want to edit the contents in a way that honors your family member but doesn’t drown out the life you already have.
- You feel stuck and want to make a change. You know part of your problem is feeling weighed down by all that stuff. You want to lighten your load to bring some energy back to your life.
“It’s exciting to have the opportunity to advance your career and relocate…until you start thinking about how much stuff you own. Declutter Clinic is the fast solution to making those big moves possible, especially if you’re going overseas. Because the last thing you want to be thinking about when an exotic opportunity lands at your feet is the junk tying you down. You are 100% getting your money’s worth with this course…in fact, I can’t imagine why Betsy and Warren aren’t charging more!” ~ Alison Cornford-Matheson, Belgium
How We Make the Declutter Process Pain-Free for You
“Having the step-by-step plan of Declutter Clinic takes away the stress of having to figure out all the decluttering planning by yourself. Betsy and Warren’s insights on sentimentality and guilt are especially helpful as I struggle to honor my dad’s memory without doubling my possessions. Best of all, Declutter Clinic’s emphasis on freedom is helping me get back to the dreams I put on hold to care for my dad these past few years. This came along at the perfect time for me.” ~ Kim, Michigan
We can also help you with these other common concerns:
- How do I know where to start when everything is cluttered? The Room by Room Breakdown module will show you exactly how to get started and move through every room in your home.
- How do I handle the guilt when it’s something someone gave me? The Declutter Your Head module was made just for these kinds of mental roadblocks.
- Every time I declutter I just buy more stuff. How do I make these results last? The Motivation & Maintenance module will show you how to set up easy-to-follow systems for long-term success.
- I paid a lot for this stuff and don’t want to just give it away. How can I make some money from it without wasting my time? Glad you asked! The Deal, Donate, or Dump module will show you how to quickly sell your valuables for top money.
- Speaking of family, how do I get them to help? They don’t see it as a problem. We wrote the Motivation & Maintenance module not just for you, but for your entire family. After all, if you live with other people, they had a hand in creating the problem, didn’t they?
Discover the step-by-step plan to more space in your home for only $99
Summary of the Course
This is an online course delivered through a membership page. You can start any time and set your own pace.
You’ll have instant access to:
- 4 modules (called Treatment Plans) on how to get your head, heart, habits and actions into decluttering mode.
- 4, 20-minute audio lessons in each module so you can easily fit the lessons into your schedule.
- Written transcripts help you remember what you’ve learned, and the handy checklists will keep you on track when you start taking action.
- Add to that some bonus videos on how to declutter your worst space – the garage – and 5 weekly emails from us, and you’ve got a comprehensive system for getting rid of your junk so you can get on with your life.
This isn’t just about throwing things out, selling, or organizing. This is about understanding why you tend to accumulate so you can prevent the problem from happening again.
It’s a one-time fix, a vaccination against future problems with clutter.
Warren and Betsy get it. The immense importance of streamlining the “stuff” in your life so that you can think clearly, have your home be a sanctuary to relax in and feel proud of, and give yourself space to function and grow. I am so impressed with how thorough and inspiring they have made the Declutter Clinic course. It covers everything from the mental challenges of decluttering, how to easily deal with the things you have decided no longer serve you (and make money from them!), specifics on tackling each type of room in your house, and tons of motivation, inspiration, and support. As a Professional Organizer, I am so excited to endorse the Declutter Clinic course to my clients as an additional resource in helping them find the way to a freeing life. This could be a life changer! ~ Carrie Powell from Her Organized and Inspired Life
Exciting Things Happen When You Start Decluttering
I listed a ton of stuff on Craigslist and it FLEW out of the house. My hubby, my cats, and my dogs were terrified that they would next (which meant they behaved themselve very well!). I have been enjoying my relaxing, clutter-free life. My house is a haven and I have only the things I love around me!” ~Shelly Brian, Texas
What could you do if you were less burdened by your stuff?
- Confidently invite friends into your home
- Enjoy a more harmonious relationship with your mate
- Create a special place to pursue your biggest goals, like writing, painting, inventing, or socializing
- Start a business in your new home office
- Build a workshop in your garage
- Design an exercise studio to stay healthy
- Sell your home and move to one that fits you better
- Travel more
- Enjoy more leisure time (less stuff = less housework and maintenance)
Want more FREEDOM in your life?
Sign up now to take the first step to your clutter free life. Only $99.
Who Are We?
Our names are Warren and Betsy Talbot. Warren is naturally organized, and Betsy is…not. Decluttering our lives (or our home) wasn’t our big goal. But like you, we were at a crossroads and needed a change.
In 2008, two people we love came down with life-threatening illnesses, and it woke us up to what’s important in life…and it sure as heck can’t be found at any store. Since we can’t stockpile time, we decided to follow our biggest dream and travel the world.
Over the course of 2 years we whittled down all of our possessions to just 2 backpacks, using every strategy in this course to make it relatively easy, mostly painless, and quite lucrative overall. Since 2010 we’ve been traveling the world full-time with just the possessions on our backs.
We wrote a book in 2011 outlining our decluttering strategy for this big life change titled Getting Rid of It. Since then thousands of people from around the world have used our plan to declutter their lives to move, make space for new family members, downsize for retirement, create space for business and art, and even take off to travel the world like us.
The Declutter Clinic course is a response to all the people who wrote us to say, “how can I get you in my house to help me?” Some people want more than just a book, and this course is the hold-your-hand-every-step-of-the-way method to giving you the space and freedom you so desperately need.
For the first time ever, we’ve taken all the great information from our book, stories from our real-world experience, the latest research in motivation and systems, and the feedback of thousands of readers who have implemented our ideas and put them all together in one self-paced multi-media course.
This is exactly what we did to create the space for big improvements in our lives, and it will help you get ready for whatever’s ahead in your life, too.
How the Course Works
Once you register, you’ll be taken to your membership page where you’ll have access to all the course material. There are 4 modules we call Treatment Plans.
Each Treatment Plan contains 4 audio lessons of approximately 20 minutes, which you can listen to on your membership page or download to listen on your iPod or mp3 player. You’ll have PDF transcripts for each lesson so you can read along, and we’ve included handy recaps of the lessons in a checklist format.
There are also short videos from us introducing some of the topics and answering questions, including the most helpful series of videos you’ll ever find on decluttering a big space like a garage. You can play these videos right from your membership page.
“I was amazed at the information and clarity of the Declutter Clinic. When my family and I decluttered it took us over 2 years to get to where we wanted to be. I wish I had Declutter Clinic back then because I know it would have made the process easier, quicker, and so much less stressful. Even though we are through the process I learned a lot while going through the program that I will use going forward to keep our lives right-sized. If you have been trying to de-clutter but are not getting the results you want or if you are overwhelmed by the process, Declutter Clinic is what you need. It is informative, effective, easy to follow, practical, encouraging, and fun!” ~ Lorilee Lippincott, United States
Here is a bit of what you’ll learn in the Declutter Clinic Treatment Plans:
Step #1 Declutter Your Head
It’s all in your head. Oh sure, it’s also sitting in boxes, stuffed in closet, crammed under the bed, and spilling out of drawers and shelves, but the mother of clutter is living in your head. This is why Mental Prep is the first thing we cover in the course. Because if you don’t get it straight in your head, it won’t matter how straight you get your house now. It won’t last without a serious look at how you got so overwhelmed with stuff, why it’s impacting your life, and what you can have when you get rid of the excess.
When you finish this module, you’ll have a clear head about what fits in your life and what doesn’t so you’ll never be overwhelmed with clutter again.
A taste of what we’ll cover in this module:
- Figuring out how you want your home to function to support your lifestyle goals…before you even get rid of one item
- Where to start when you feel so overwhelmed you can’t begin
- How to manage the excuses you know you’re going to have (you’ll love learning this mental judo for every area of your life!)
- Managing your sentimental attachment and guilt…this lesson alone will change your life!
- How to get your family members to help…using proven negotiation techniques from world leaders and hostage negotiators (because sometimes that’s what it takes!)
Step #2 Deal, Donate, or Dump
Now that you have your head on straight…what to do with all this stuff?! That’s the question most people ask when it comes to decluttering. It’s not the ‘taking out’ of what no longer fits but what in the heck to do with it after that is so overwhelming. This module is going to show you exactly what to do with all the stuff you no longer want. You’ll learn to creatively and conveniently sell the items that have value, donate when it makes sense, recycle at every opportunity, and finally to trash what is broken or useless.
When you learn to effectively sort during a purge it will move much faster, saving you time and energy for something a lot more fun. After all, isn’t that why you’re decluttering in the first place – to enjoy your life more?
When you finish this module, you’ll know how to get rid of just about anything plus a little more cash in your wallet.
A taste of what we’ll cover in this module:
- How to sell your first item online for at least the price of this course. We have sold hundreds of items this way, and we’ll show you the copywriting, photography, and negotiating tips you’ll need to get it out of your house fast and for the most money. Once you learn this strategy, your motivation to declutter will skyrocket.
- We’ll reveal the 3 most creative strategies we’ve ever used to get rid of our stuff (friends are still talking about these years later!), and you’ll love the way you can make fun new memories at the same time you’re letting go.
- Sometimes it really is junk, and what’s overwhelming is figuring out what to do with it. We’ve simplified this for you with the Move It Out System. All you have to know is where the item fits in the process and you’ll instantly know what to do with it. Easy peasy.
- If you live in an area where garage sales are hot, we’ll show you how to make yours sizzling. You’ll learn how to make setup and pricing a breeze and coordinate help with your kids and friends. It doesn’t have to be a drag to have a garage sale.
Step #3 Motivation + Maintenance
You know what to do with what you no longer want, so now let’s set up systems to get it out of the house and keep it from accumulating again. Decluttering is not a one-time thing. In fact, your efforts to streamline your home will be completely wasted if you don’t have an ongoing system for maintenance. It’s like going on a diet, losing 20 pounds, and then celebrating with a dozen donuts.
Developing good systems and habits now will allow you to enjoy your clutter-free existence and the freedom it brings for years to come. And before you get worried that this will be complicated or hard to maintain, think again. We’re all about ease and freedom.
Once you set up these easy systems you’ll be able to maintain your clutter-free status with very little work, leaving you with a lot more energy and brain space to do more of what you enjoy.
A taste of what we’ll cover in this module:
- The single easiest tip you’ll ever learn about staying decluttered. Implement this on day 1, and you’ll stop your clutter problem from ever getting worse, even if you do absolutely nothing else.
- How to set up a ‘staging area’ in your home for all the items you want to sell.
- How to create a bit of ‘Dream Porn’ you can see every day to keep you motivated in your decluttering efforts. When you know why you want to do it, it’s easier to stay on track.
- You’re going to run into some resistance along the way from family, friends, and the Mad Men advertisers, so we’re going to show you exactly how to manage it with easy-to-follow scripts and tips.
- You’ll also learn how to combat your own self-defeating dialogue. We’ll show you why calling yourself a packrat makes you one, and what science says about rewiring your thinking on this.
Step #4 Room by Room Breakdowns
Everything has been leading up to this. Now that you know why you tend to keep clutter, know where to dispose of it, and have systems i place to make sure it doesn’t happen again, it’s time to put it all to work on a room by room basis. This is the guts of the course, but it won’t be successful without all the other modules. We cover the basic rooms in your home, going step by step to fully declutter the space, right down to trotting those unwanted items out your door.
This module will show you how to declutter from top to bottom in every room, and when you’re done you’ll have the zen-like, comfortable home you’ve been wanting for so long.
A taste of what we’ll cover in this module:
- Find out how to create a passive purging system in your bedroom closets. If you can’t decide what to keep or toss, this one strategy will do it for you with almost no effort on your part.
- Even in the digital age, paper continues to be a problem. Learn how to easily ‘flag’ the papers you no longer need so you don’t have to read through them all again before tossing or recycling. We’ll show you how to do the exact same thing with your computer files, too.
- If you have physical photographs, you have a problem. Not only are they probably not sorted, but they will degrade over time. We’ll show you fast and fun ways to get your photos streamlined and digitized so you can enjoy them without dusting off the box from the attic first.
- You have enough dishes to feed an army, yet you never have anyone over. Let’s fix that, shall we? We’ll show you a passive purge system that will get your kitchen streamlined in 30 days with almost no effort. You can use all that time you save to plan your first dinner party.
- If you have a garage, storage building, or attic, you’re going to love the video series on how to declutter it in a flash. We actually cleaned out someone else’s garage to make these videos for you, and after we did they were motivated to sell and move to an area of town they always wanted to live in, but one who’s quaint older homes didn’t have garages.
What You Get
- An online membership page with instant access to all your course materials
- Lifetime membership so you can work at your own pace
- 16 individual audio lessons in 4 modules
- PDF transcripts of every lesson for your review
- A list of exercises for each lesson
- Handy checklists to declutter your rooms
- 4 videos from us sharing our experience in decluttering
- A resource page with vendors, websites, and information to help you with specific items
- Real-life examples in every lesson on how these strategies were used
- Weekly emails from us for 5 weeks to keep you motivated
- Bonus: Minimalist superstar Courtney Carver’s course, Take a Digital Detox
- Bonus: Easy Garage Sale Checklist (because the profit is all in the details!)
- Bonus: 7 videos with step-by-step advice on how to declutter your garage
Our BIG, BOLD Money-Back Guarantee
We said it before and we’ll say it again: You’ll make back the price of this course by following our instructions on selling your first item in the first week of the course or we’ll refund your money. All of it!
We know this plan works, and students send us emails every week with shock over what they’ve been able to make from selling their junk. Someone out there is looking for what you no longer want!
Ready to get started? Your investment is only $99 to create the freedom from clutter, once and for all.
Sign up below and you’ll be working on your first lesson in minutes. It’ll be the best money you’ve ever spent on your home.
Here’s to freedom!
PS: Got a question before you buy? We’re happy to answer. Just send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll help you determine if this program is right for you.